mandag 16. september 2013

Post-Apocalyptic Movie

I will make my first appearance in a short indie movie soon. I recently got asked to be a part of a short film project in a post-apocalyptic setting. And you know me; I wanted to design my own character for this - which they loved.

Getting the best use of my side cut 
All photo and screenshots taken by Stephen Furubotn Flannagan (director)



A little information about the project, Grindhouse-film; "Kung Fu Viking", inspired by other films as "Italian Spiderman", "Planet Terror" and "Hobo with a Shotgun". 

Please enjoy some screenshots from the project



In my scene some of the post-apocalyptic residents of Norway are having a party on a roof, before a strangers enters our town. Short scene, but fun to be a part of.  

Here are my local party members. Don't worry, that's only apple juice in the big bourbon bottle. 

Update: I loved this look so much that I had to redo it and take a few more photos. All the photos under is taken by Kake Yamamura








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar