fredag 16. mai 2014

More Asari party and being on a magazin cover.

So much cosplay these past days. I was recently featured on the front page of the magazine Pegasus. And you can read the magazine here (only in norwegian). Pegasus is a magazine covering all "fantastic" interests like movis, computers, comics, RPG, tabletop games and everything else. 
Cover photo taken by Joacim Schwartz

And for the release party for this issue I had to dress up as a fancy asari with my favorite Shepard on the Citadel and my sister as a fellow asari babe. 
Elisabeth, Karin Olava and myself getting ready to party Galactic style.

It was so fun seeing several thousand copies of my cosplay at The Gathering (where it first was released).


At the release party we were asked to hold a "sofa panel" about our thoughts about the Norwegian and foreign cosplay world. You can even hear the entire interview as a pod cast here (again: only in norwegian)

Already I am part of other fun projects that I will write about later ;) HAve a nice weekend. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar