Official art from DC Comics.
The head band was just sewed from two pieces on interfaced cotton, with the red star sewed on. The stars are embroidered appliques I found in Japan.
I had an old red shirt which I never use (expect this one time when i cosplayed Poison Ivy). So I added a white collar and an emblem in front to change it into my wonder woman shirt.
Emblem was made by sewing red stretch fabric over a yellow felt piece.
Shorts were sewn from a modified Burda pattern, with zipper in the back.
The belt buckle was laser cut from plywood. Glued together with wood glue, spray painted, airbrushed and highlighted. It is attached to a elastic belt.
I made a vector file with the pattern for the bracers and then laser cut it into worbla.
The worbla was wrapped around a foam piece.
Heated to shape
And black acrylic weathering.
I actually had the perfect shoes for this cosplay, except they were white. I have never tried to dye shoes before and took this as a challenge. My first attempt was with synthetic leather spray color. Too bad one can wasn't enough. Good news, the color held really well once applied.
I finished the coloring with my airbrush and acrylic paint. The white parts were glued on.
The final look